You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, exciting members of all fitness levels
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps transform lives every day means that you’re dedicated to helping others reach their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your duties include:
- Help with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the symbol of what Farrell's can do in Denver
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Arrange schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Teach classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Build relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure top results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.